If you’d rather drink your greens than eat them then this one’s for you! This spinach fruit smoothie is rich in protein and calcium and has probiotics which are great for your gut.
Spinach gives you fibre and Vitamins A & C while fruits give you Vitamin C. And chia seeds are a good source of Omega 3s which are great for your heart!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Serving: 2 glasses
- 1 cup(200ml) almond milk
- ½ cup (100ml) plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tsp Chia seeds – 10g
- 1 large handful of spinach – 200g
- 1 cup Strawberries – 200g
- Place ingredients into a blender in the order listed.
- Blend until smooth and serve!
|Ingredients||Amounts (g/ml)||Energy (Kcal)||Carbohydrates (g)||Proteins (g)||Fats (g)||Fibres (g)|
Nutritional value per serving
|Energy ( Kcal)||159|