The best combination of healthy and indulgent – apples and kheer! You can’t go wrong with this easy, yummy recipe.
Preparation time – 30 minutes
Serves – 6
- Apple – 500 gm
- Rice flour – 15 gm
- Milk – 800 ml
- Raisin – 20 gm
- Nutmeg – a pinch
- Green cardamom – 5 gm
- Dissolve the rice flour in milk.
- Bring it to a boil, stirring continuously.
- Cook for a few minutes till the milk thickens slightly.
- Add the apple puree, raisins, green cardamom powder and nutmeg powder.
- Stir gently for a few minutes till the apple puree is cooked.
- Served chilled.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is for patient awareness only. This has been written by qualified experts and scientifically validated by them. Wellthy or it’s partners/subsidiaries shall not be responsible for the content provided by these experts. This article is not a replacement for a doctor’s advice. Please always check with your doctor before trying anything suggested on this article/website.